Adult Ministry at Davie Street Presbyterian encompasses a great variety of opportunities for study, fellowship, and spiritual development. The adult groups at Davie Street Presbyterian explore faith, support each other, and learn more about their faith community. Several activities are available for spiritual development including:
- Sunday School is 9:45am by conference call.
- Intercessory Prayer is held at 7:15pm on Thursday evenings by conference call. It is a time for praising and thanking God and praying for specific needs within the Church family, including the sick and shut in.
- Planned topical discussions are held around readings or books from a biblical perspective.
- All are welcome to join in Bible study no matter what previous experience or learning.
- Men’s Council – Read about the activities of Men’s Council here.
- Presbyterian Women and Circles (Learn More)